Sunday, September 30, 2012

10th August 2012
                                                                                    First stop, ikea for some beds and home comforts
very eventful experience, trying to fit two beds and a load of furnishing into one taxi was a struggle, but the taxi driver was a top bloke and sorted it, spent quite a bit on a bed and furnishings but i suppose i'm here for a year and comforts quite important (kathy convinced me to get a proper bed instead of the crappy camp bed i was swaying towards) thanks fuck i listened to her. love my new bedroom feels really cosy
My friends printed out some pictures for me before i came which was very thoughtful of them. Personally love the arrangement of the pictures, they will keep me from getting home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment